May 15th International Water Safety Day
We encourage you to, at a minimum, learn water safety skills. SBR4Life will use May 15th to provide community education about water safety.
One of our activities on May 15th will be a Social Justice Tread-A-Thon. Treading is one of 5 essential water safety skills everyone should know. We’ll also demonstrate each of the 5 essential skills.
Event Address: 5120 Allatoona Drive, Acworth, GA 30101.
There is no charge to attend.
There is a $10 parking fee at Dallas Landing Lake.
• 10:45 – 11:00 Announcements
• 11:00 -11:30 Tread- a-Thon
• 11:30 -11:45 5 essential skill demos
• 11:45 - 12:30 Swim class for SBR4Life beginner swim students
• 12:00 - 2:00 OWS for intermediate/advanced Swimmers
For more info contact : [email protected]